Upcoming phone by Samsung
Samsung is expected to release a new phone of its flagship series. According to the rumors from different platforms, the phone was about to be released but now it's delayed because of price overflow.
Samsung is expected to release a new phone of its flagship series. According to the rumors from different platforms, the phone was about to be released but now it's delayed because of price overflow. According to the latest news and updates the company is expected to launch the “SAMSUNG S23” series on 17 February 2023, which will include S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra. The price is expected to be 1249 dollars when released. There are a few new key features and technologies in the new flagship phone Samsung, which are as follows;
· S23 series will the first flagship phone of Samsung with a 200-megapixel camera which has improved image stabilization, though, and With the Super QPD technology in the new 200MP sensor.
· Press images of all Galaxy S23 Ultra colors have leaked, showing how Misty Lilac, Botanic Green, Cotton Flower, and Phantom Black will appear on Samsung's 2023 flagship.
· 3.1-inch super AMOLED notification display with 800 NITS and access to all applications.
· There is a 5200mAH, long-lasting Battery with a 20-Watt fast reverse charging feature.
· Curved Display with virtual buttons, Power, and Volume Rocker as short keys.
· The phone also has a Snapdragon 898 processor, which provides next-level performance with 16 GB fast RAM and one UI 3.5 OS.
· There is also a Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop) and the Samsung Pay option (Visa, Mastercard certified)
· In addition, Samsung included an Ultrasonic Under Display Fingerprint Scanner that can perform 3D scanning and provide additional security.
· Samsung S23 has the World's Most Powerful Wireless S Pen with a 15 MP Camera is also unique in that it has Bluetooth connectivity.
· S23 has a Dynamic ALMOND 2X display with a waterfall size of 6.8 inches, a refresh rate of 160 Hz, and HDR10 support for 1 billion colors.
· It has the capacity of two SIM cards (nano-sim/e-Sim, dual standby), but you can't use an external SD card.
· Additionally, the business has given Bixby commands in natural language.
· The display is covered in Victus Gorilla Glass from one corner to the next.
· The phone is 5G network supported.
What's Your Reaction?